Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier
The Medical Grade HEPA used in the Austin Air Healthmate Plus® effectively removes up to 95% of bacteria and aerosolized viruses* larger than 0.1 microns. It also eliminates a wide range of gases, chemicals, VOC’s and formaldehyde.
This broad-spectrum adsorption makes it the best choice for people exposed to smoke from wildfires and offers dentists and their patients protection against airborne contaminants.
Read more about Austin Air Purifiers:
Which is the right Austin Air purifier for me? (PDF)
HEPA Air Filtration For School (PDF)
HEPA Air Filtration For Work (PDF)
Who should consider the HealthMate Plus® by Austin Air?
- Dentists looking to remove aerosolized viruses larger than 0.1 microns, and other contaminants from the environment
- Anyone needing an efficient way of removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other dangerous VOCs
- Individuals suffering from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Those with pre-existing health concerns
- Individuals in high particle and gas contaminated areas
- Reduce the viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases headaches and reduces nausea related to chemical exposure
- Peaceful, uninterrupted, high quality sleep
- Reduces snoring
- Lessens night-time allergies and asthma attacks
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
Why is the HealthMate® by Austin Air the best choice for me?
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger.
- Designed for highly contaminated indoor air conditions
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including formaldehyde, elements of smoke, dust and pollens
- Exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Filters bacteria
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
Austin Air Warranty
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-Rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.