InBody 570 Body Composition Analyzer
Questions? Talk to an InBody specialist 888-963-9454
Call/email us for business pricing and quotes
✔️ Authorized InBody Dealer
💰 Lowest Price Online Guaranteed
📦 FAST Shipping: Delivery in 1-2 weeks
- Documents (PDF downloads)
For the professional looking for advanced analysis, the InBody 570 body composition analyzer goes beyond traditional body composition analysis, measuring fat, muscle, and total body water. Total body water data can be divided into intracellular water and extracellular water, values important for understanding a user’s fluid distribution in medical, wellness and fitness contexts.
Included with your purchase:
✔️ 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
✔️ InBody 570 Result Sheets (500)
✔️ InBody USB Thumb Drive
✔️ Laser Printer
✔️ InBody Tissues (300)
✔️ Marketing Posters
✔️ 60 Day Trial of Lookin'Body Web Data Management
Frequencies 14.0 in. x 31.3 in. x 39.1 in. ( L x W x H ) Equipment Weight 52.9 lbs Height Range 3 ft 1.4 in-7 ft 2.6 in
Database 100,000 results (if member ID is utilized) Frequencies 5,50,500 kHz
Test Duration 45 seconds Weight Range 22-551 lbs Age Range 3-99 years Warranty 1 Year Compatible Printers Laser/Inkjet PCL 3 or above and SPL Standard Outputs Weight, Total Body Water, Dry Lean Mass, Body Fat Mass, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Body Mass Index, Percent Body Fat, Segmental Lean Analysis, Body Composition History Additional Outputs Lean Body Mass, Body Fat-Lean Body Mass Control, Basal Metabolic Rate, Segmental Impedance at each Frequency, Skeletal Mass Index
45-Second Tests - Quickly measure fat mass, muscle mass, and body water. Auto-calibrated, user-friendly, and non-invasive, testing is fast and easy—just stand on the device and hold the hand electrodes.
- No Empirical Estimations - No empirical estimations based on age, sex, ethnicity, or body type. Instead, Direct Segmental Multi-Frequency BIA technology measures body segments separately for an accurate analysis based on your unique body.
- Advanced Outputs - Get essential outputs for evaluating overall health and wellness. Draw more insights from additional metrics like Visceral Fat Level and Segmental Fat Analysis, track progress, validate programs, and deliver actionable advice backed by trustworthy data.
- Segmental Lean Analysis - Get an in-depth analysis of an individual’s lean body mass. Evaluate if an individual has a sufficient level of lean body mass in each segment of the body (arms, legs, and trunk) and spot any imbalances between the limbs.
ECW/TBW Analysis - Understand how body water impacts an individual’s body by identifying swelling and other types of water retention in the body.
- Visceral Fat and Segmental Fat Analysis - Where your body fat is located is just as important as how much you have. Focus on important areas like Visceral Fat, the type of fat that surrounds your vital organs, and help individuals reduce their levels for long-term health benefits.
- Body Composition History - Track changes in Weight, Skeletal Muscle Mass, and Percent Body Fat over time. Spot trends and make timely adjustments to keep your clients headed in the right direction.
- 45-Second Tests - Quickly measure fat mass, muscle mass, and body water. Auto-calibrated, user-friendly, and non-invasive, testing is fast and easy—just stand on the device and hold the hand electrodes.
InBody 570 User Manual (PDF)
InBody 570 Full Specifications (PDF)
InBody 570 Sample Sheet (PDF)