InBody H20B Smart Weight Analyzer
Original price $349.00 - Original price $349.00
$349.00 - $349.00
Current price $349.00
Questions? Talk to an InBody expert 888-963-9454
✔️ Authorized InBody Dealer
💰 Lowest Price Online Guaranteed
📦 FREE & FAST Shipping: Delivery in 1-2 weeks
A smart weight analyzer that goes beyond weight. The InBody H20B measures whole-body composition with technology that is based on our professional devices. You’ll get accurate and personalized results in the comfort of your home.
Measurements are uploaded automatically to the InBody App where you can monitor your progress, share your results, and stay on track for your health goals. The H20B also has an FDA 510k clearance and is registered as a Class II Medical Device.
This product comes with FREE Shipping ($30 value) and a 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Full Body Composition - Utilizing InBody’s 4 core technology, the H20B measures Weight, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Body Fat Mass, BMI, Percent Body Fat, and Basal Metabolic Rate.
- Patented Technology - Our 8-Point tactile electrode technology, with patented thumb electrodes, improves the accuracy of the H20B tests by ensuring a secure and reproducible measurement starting point for each individual.
- App Compatibility - By connecting the H20B to the InBody App via Bluetooth, you will gain access to additional outputs, track your progress, set goals, and compare your progress with friends.
- InBody Ecosystem Tool - The H20B is our multi-functional at-home scale that can be utilized for self-testing and monitoring and when connected to the full InBody ecosystem can be used by your providers to monitor your progress.
- Remote Monitoring Tool - Real Data in Real Time. As a part of the InBody Ecosystem you can track your clients progress from anywhere at any time. The H20B also has an FDA 510k clearance and is registered as a Class II Medical Device.
- Infinite Number of Users - One Device for the whole family. Unlike other smart scales the H20B does not have a limited number of users that can utilize the device. The test is initiated in the app and the results are uploaded via Bluetooth to the individuals profile.
Whole Body Composition Analysis - An actual smart weight analyzer
Smart scales only have electrodes on the footplate, so they can only measure your bottom half and have to estimate the upper half. The InBody H20B comes with handlebar electrodes as well as footplate electrodes, so your entire body composition is measured, not estimated.
Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Measurements: Bioelectrical Impedance(Z) :10 impedance measurements are taken by 2 different frequencies (20 kHz, 100 kHz) using DSM-BIA technology
Electrode Method: 8-Point Tactile Electrode System
Technology: Direct Segmental Multi-frequency Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Method, DSM-BIA Type
Body Composition Calculation Method: InBody does not utilize empirical estimations in its measurements.
Outputs (LCD Screen): Weight, Body Fat (Percent Body Fat), Muscle (Skeletal Muscle Mass), BMI
Applied Rating Current: 100㎂
Power Consumption: DC 6V(1.5V AA battery 4 EA)
Display Type Customized: LCD
Storage Environment: -4 ~ 158°F, 10 ~ 80% RH, 50 ~ 106 kPa (No Condensation)Testing
Dimension: 1ʼ 0.2ˮ (W) × 1ʼ 2ˮ (L) × 2.3ˮ (H): inch 310.3 (W) × 356.4 (L) × 58.3 (H): mm
Equipment Weight: 5.9 lb (2.7 kg)
Total Test Time: 8 seconds
Operation Environment: 50 ~ 104°F, 30 ~ 75% RH, 70 ~ 106 kPa
User Weight Range: 22 ~ 330 lb (10 ~ 150 kg)
- Height Range: 1ʼ 6.0ˮ ~ 9ʼ 6.0ˮ (50 ~ 300 cm) *
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Measurements: Bioelectrical Impedance(Z) :10 impedance measurements are taken by 2 different frequencies (20 kHz, 100 kHz) using DSM-BIA technology