Power Plate pro5HP
Call us for the best Power Plate prices 888-963-9454
✔️ Authorized Power Plate Dealer
💰 Lowest Price Guaranteed
📦 FREE Shipping + Installation: Delivery in 1-2 weeks
- Features and Specs
If you're an athlete, then you know taking athletes to the top of their game requires high performance equipment.
The Power Plate pro5HP (High Performance) meets every need while exceeding every expectation. The pro5HP's columnless design allows for a full 360-degree range of motion around the plate surface, supports a max load of 500lbs, and also allows for the integration of additional exercise equipment, like a squat rack, in addition to the pro5HP's complimentary hand straps & rubber mat.
With this level of freedom, athletes can perform a complete range of static, dynamic, and plyometric exercises. Additionally, athletes or their trainers can instantly adjust the pro5HP's settings with the user-friendly remote control, instantly maximizing benefits without any interruptions to the workout.
Ships UPS in 1-5 business days.
- UPS Delivery ($150 value)
- White Glove Delivery and Installation ($750 value)
- Hand Straps (set of 2)
- Rubber Mat
- Remote Control
- Instructions for Use
- Exercise Poster
- Dust Cover
- Power Cord
- Color: Matte Black
- Time Selections: 30, 45 or 60 seconds / up to 9 minutes
- Frequency / Pre-set Frequencies: 25-50Hz / 1Hz increments
- Vibration Energy Output (amplitude): Low / High
- Operation: User-friendly interactive display and remote control
- PrecisionWave™ Technology: High-fidelity harmonic vibration system that provides uncompromising performance for unsurpassed results
- Dual Sync™ Twin Motor System: DualSync Twin Motor System maintains precise balance at any frequency and amplitude level, allowing perfect synchronization of vibration for maximum muscle response and efficiency
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 38in x 46in x 12in / 97cm x 117cm x 30cm
- Platform Dimensions (WxD): 38in x 37in / 96cm x 94.5cm
- Case Dimensions (WxDxH): 48in x 48in x 25.5in / 122cm x 122cm x 65cm
- Weight: 396lb / 180kg
- Maximum Load: 500lb / 227kg
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz Universal Voltage
- Nominal Power in Operation: 160-265W
- CE and EMC
- FDA Listed as Class 1 device, 510k exempt
- "Based on standards published by the European Medical Device Directive, Power Plate device may not be intended for home healthcare use. Safe use is partially dependent on a properly grounded power supply."