Therasage Thera360 PLUS Personal Sauna (Black)
Questions? Talk to a Therasage expert 888-963-9454
✔️ Authorized Therasage Dealer
💰 Lowest Price Online Guaranteed
📦 FREE & FAST Shipping: Delivery in 1-2 weeks
- Description + Benefits
- Features + Specifications
- Set Up Videos + Care
Therasage Portable InfraRed Sauna - Deep Penetrating Heat
Once again Therasage has made the best Portable Infrared Sauna even BETTER, while continuing our mission to bring the highest quality products, that actually heal, to the market at affordable prices!
Immune Enhancement & Promote overall health and wellness
- Full Spectrum Infrared, Enhanced Near and Red Light
- No Exposure to Electro-Magnetic Frequency (EMF), Extremely Low Frequency (ELF), Radio Frequency (RF)
- Non-Toxic, Non-Off-gassing, Natural Bamboo Material
- 98% Emissivity
- Natural Tourmaline Stones for maximum heat transfer and Negative Ion release
- Advanced Earthing Technology for polarity balancing and grounding
- Temperature controlled, 100 to 170F easy to Use LED Controller and 90-minute extended timer.
- Folding bamboo chair
- Infrared Bamboo Foot Pad
- Oversized, Soft Fold-up, non-toxic, no VOC, cabin
- Convenient carrying case
- Extra Zip-out terry cloth collar
- Quick and Easy setup and takedown
- 9'6" Extra Long Power Cord
- Box Dimensions: 42”L x 8”W x 32H"
- Sauna Set up Dimensions: 33"W x 33"L x 46"H
- Wattage: 900 watts
- Standard Voltage: 120V (also available in 220v)
- Actual Weight: 24 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 33 lbs
- Meets International standards for electromagnetic compatibility, electrical standards, and low voltage directives.
- This product is manufactured in a quality inspected facility, internationally certified by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) as to compliance with ISO9001 Management System Practices. Tested for Bio Compatibility and material toxicity.
- Two Year Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Additional Modality Modules available (Ozone, Aroma Therapy, Sound Therapy)
Place a towel over the footpad and over the chair to absorb your sweat and toxins and to make it more comfortable.
Stay Hydrated! Drink a 6-8 oz glass of water within an hour of your sauna session, and also when you are done.
Caring for and Cleaning Your Sauna:
Caring for your sauna is so simple! The infrared frequencies kill all germs and bacteria. The towels you use will absorb your sweat and toxins. If you feel the need, you can certainly use a damp cloth with a mild natural soap or essential oil to wipe your sauna down - inside and out!
The sauna comes with two zip-out collars. Simply switch the collars out while one is in the wash!!