InBody 770 Body Composition and Body Water Analyzer
Original price $21,850.00 - Original price $23,700.00
$21,850.00 - $23,700.00
Current price $21,850.00
Questions? Talk to an InBody specialist: 888-963-9454
✔️ Authorized InBody Dealer
💰 Lowest Price Online Guaranteed
📦 FAST Shipping: Delivery in 1-2 weeks
- Documents (PDF downloads)
Trusted by top professionals in their field, the research-grade InBody 770 body composition and body water analyzer goes beyond traditional body composition analysis and takes a deeper look into body water. This model offers two types of result sheets: body composition and body water.
Included with your purchase:
✔️ 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
✔️ InBody USB Thumb Drive
✔️ InBody Tissues (300)
✔️ Marketing Posters
✔️ 60 Day Trial of Lookin'Body Web Data Management
Frequencies: 1, 5, 50, 250, 500, 1000 kHz
Test Duration: 60 seconds
Weight Range: 22-595 lbs
Age Range: 3-99 years
Height Range: 3 ft 1.4 in-7 ft 2.6 in
Equipment Weight: 83.8 lbs
Dimensions: 20.7 x 33.6 x 46.3 ( L x W x H ) : in
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Compatible Printers: Laser/Inkjet PCL 3 or above and SPL
Measurements: 30 impedance measurements, 6 frequencies at each of the 5 segments (Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg, Left Leg)
Additional Features: EMR Integration (HL7 Ready), Barcode Scanner Integration, LookinBody 120 and LookinBody Web Compatible, Touchscreen, Voice Guidance System, Wi-Fi Connectivity, Security Access Code
Database: 100,000 results (if member ID is utilized)
- Accessories: Body Composition Result Sheet, Body Water Result Sheet (Optional), USB Thumb Drive, InBody Tissue, Laser Printer, Poster
Outputs: Standard Outputs Weight, Total Body Water, Dry Lean Mass, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Mass, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Body Mass Index, Percent Body Fat, Segmental Lean Analysis, Body Composition History, Intracellular Water, Extracellular Water, ECW/TBW Analysis, Segmental Body Water Analysis, Segmental ECW/TBW Analysis
- Additional Outputs: Body Fat-Lean Body Mass Control, Basal Metabolic Rate, Segmental Impedance at each Frequency, Visceral Fat Level, Visceral Fat Area, Segmental Fat Analysis, Segmental ICW Analysis, Segmental ECW Analysis, Leg Lean Mass, TBW/LBM, Reactance, Whole Body and Segmental Phase Angle, Skeletal Muscle Index, InBody Score, Arm Circumference, ICW/LBM%
- Frequencies: 1, 5, 50, 250, 500, 1000 kHz
- 60-Second Tests - Quickly measure fat mass, muscle mass, and body water. Auto-calibrated, user-friendly, and non-invasive, testing is fast and easy—just stand on the device and hold the hand electrodes.
- No Empirical Estimation - No empirical estimations based on age, sex, ethnicity, or body type. Instead, Direct Segmental Multi-Frequency BIA technology measures body segments separately for an accurate analysis based on your unique body.
Comprehensive Outputs - Get vital body composition outputs for evaluating overall health and wellness and a specialized Result Sheet for body water analysis. Draw more insights from exclusive metrics like Visceral Fat Area and Whole Body Phase Angle, track body composition and body water changes, optimize regimens, and give tailored health recommendations backed by research-grade data.
- Each InBody Test will print out a full-page results sheet detailing the muscle, fat,and water values of the user. The InBody 770 provides the most extensive analysis of the body out of the InBody line because it provides two result sheets.
- Research Outputs: Use Whole Body Phase Angle and Segmental Phase Angle to determine the integrity of a user’s cells.
- Body Water Result Sheet: Understand Body Water Composition and Segmental Body Water Analysis to monitor trends and detect unusual shifts in fluid distribution that can result from injury, aging, obesity, and other health factors.
InBody 770 User Manual (PDF)
InBody 770 Body Water Sample Sheet (PDF)
InBody 770 Body Composition Sample Sheet (PDF)