Crystal Quest Compact Whole House Water Filter, SMART Series (3-6 GPM | 1-2 people)
Original price $240.35 - Original price $486.24
$240.35 - $486.24
Current price $486.24
Questions? Talk to a Crystal Quest expert 888-963-9454
✔️ Authorized Crystal Quest Dealer
💰 Lowest Price Online Guaranteed
📦 FREE & FAST Shipping: Delivery in 1-2 weeks
Water Travels Through Multiple Stages of Filtration
- Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from drinking water.
- Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500 and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.)
- Water flows through Ceramic and Tourmaline balls to enhance the water and maintain a more alkaline pH.
- Water flows through a premium sediment cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand, and dirt.
Carbon Block Cartridge
- Water flows through a premium, solid carbon filter cartridge for removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides, industrial solvents, and more.
Which cartridges come in my system?
Configuration Single Double Triple SMART Filter Yes Yes Yes Carbon Block No Yes Yes Sediment Filter No No Yes
Determining Whole House Water Filter Size
If you have a high level of contaminants or a larger number of residences, you should consider a larger unit that offers more media for more contact time. We have provided a basic suggestion but keep in mind the contaminant level. If you would like to speak to a member of our team to discuss your specific water needs, please call us.
Additional Product Options
- Leak Detector Valve: Used to detect a water leak within a water filter system and shuts down the water supply to prevent flooding.
- 12 GPM UltraViolet Water Sterilizer: Specifically designed to meet the demanding microorganism control concern. These microorganisms can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. A major advantage of UV treatment is that it is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without cumbersome retention tanks and harmful chemicals to your drinking water.
- Floor Mount Stand: This stand is a lightweight, powder coated aluminum frame to increase the durability of these systems. This will allow you to place the system anywhere and not drill any holes into the wall.
- Recommended Flow Rate: 3-6 GPM
- Cartridge dimensions: 5" x 10"
- Requires no electricity & no backwashing
- Easy install, use and change cartridge
- Floor Mount Stand Dimensions: Single, 8.5” x 7-3/4” x 32”; Double, 17” x 7-3/4” x 32”; Triple, 24” x 7-3/4” x 32”
Product Name SKU SMART Plus Filter Cartridge (4-5/8“x9-3/4”) CQE-RC-04027 Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (4-5/8“x9-3/4”) CQE-RC-04035 Sediment Cartridge (4-5/8“x9-3/4”) CQE-RC-04033