Crystal Quest TURBO Ultrafiltration Bottleless Water Cooler
Questions? Talk to a Crystal Quest expert 888-963-9454
✔️ Authorized Crystal Quest Dealer
💰 Lowest Price Online Guaranteed
📦 FAST Shipping: Delivery in 1-2 weeks
- Specs + Manual
- Parts + Add-Ons
*Please note: additional shipping fees may apply at checkout.
Crystal Quest® Point-of-Use TURBO Floor Bottleless Water Cooler Filter System with UltraFiltration are advanced, attractive and durable. They are the perfect way to enjoy clean, crisp, filtered water without the hassle of dealing with heavy bottles and delivery schedules. Save money, space, and time with a bottleless water cooler system.
Enjoy filtered water 24 hours a day. Installs easily. Plumbs directly into your cold water line for a continuous water supply
In the UltraFiltration process, a fine membrane (.02 micron) partially addresses micro-organisms with out waste water to lower the Total Suspended Solids.
If you don’t have the additional RO membrane system, some TSS will be left behind. To eliminate a majority of TSS, a Reverse Osmosis membrane is suggested.
Do I need Reverse Osmosis? (RO)
UltraFiltration acts as the pre-treatment for the next stage of the even finer RO Treatment. RO is a water purification technology that uses a semipermeable membrane to remove larger particles & an array of contaminants. Similar to UF, although RO uses a different membrane. When water goes through the RO Membrane, leftover water hardness & contaminants that are too big to go through the UF & RO membrane will wash out through your drain line. (In the back of the water cooler, the system will connect to your kitchen drain for the wastewater.) The initial UF membrane is to help reduce the amount of Total Suspended Solids before the RO Treatment so less strain is put on the RO membrane.
TURBO UF TURBO UF/RO SHARP UF SHARP UF/RO Hybrid UF Hybrid UF/RO No Plastic Jugs Cold Water Hot Water Child Safety for Hot Water UltraFiltration (UF) Reverse Osmosis (RO) Waste Water Stainless Steel Holding Tank Polypropylene Holding Tank
- Built-in 9-stage filtration system
- Easy to use
- Separate hot/cold power switch
- Automatic hot and cold water temperature control
- Automatic heating shut-off when hot temperature is reached
- Automatic float valve
- High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system
- Type 304 stainless steel hot and cold water tanks
- Easy access front panel for service of filter system
- Easy to clean
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Premium Turbo weight: 56 lbs.
- Turbo dimensions: (D) 13” x (W) 13” x (H) 37”
- Premium Turbo dimensions: (D) 13” x (W) 13” x (H) 49”
- Heating power: 500W 6.2 Amps
- Cooling power: 112W 2.4 Amps - TOTAL NEEDED 612W 8.6 Amps
- Hot water tank volume: 0.5 gal/heating
- Cold water tank volume: 1 gal
- Cooling capacity: 1.95 gal per hour 35-50°F
- Heating capacity: 1.5 gal per hour 185°F
- Voltage: 110V-120V 50/60Hz
- Pressure range: 30-60 psi (2.1-4.1bar)
Optimum service flow: 0.50 GPM at 60 psi (1.1 lpm at 4.1 bar)
Product Name SKU Sediment Cartridge (Inline) CQE-RC-04037 GAC Cartridge (Inline) CQE-RC-04038 UF Cartridge (Inline) CQE-RC-04039 SMART Cartridge (Inline) CQE-RC-04040
Product Name SKU Nitrate Filter Cartridge ($59.00)
CQE-RC-04061 Arsenic Filter Cartridge ($69.00)
CQE-RC-04062 Fluoride Filter Cartridge ($67.00)
CQE-RC-04060 Ionizer, Mineralizer, Oxidation Cartridge ($69.00)
CQE-RC-04054 Ozonator Sterilizer System ($89.00)
CQE-OZ-00101 UV Water Sterilizer System ($169.00) CQE-UV-00101 Leak Detector Smart Valve ($59.50) CQE-PT-03060 Premium Shipping Crate LG* ($80.00)