RopeFlex RX2500 Upright Rope Trainer
- Specs & Docs
✓ Authorized RopeFlex Dealer
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed & No Sales Tax
✓ FREE & FAST Shipping: In Stock & Ready to Ship
The benefits of climbing rope are no longer the exclusive province of elite athletes with the RX2500 ORYX™. Now, safe and effective rope-pulling exercise is available to athletes, students, fitness enthusiasts, and even for injury-rehabilitation purposes. No need to worry about the risks and inconvenience of hanging rope from the ceiling. The seat offers added stability and safety, and it is removable for wheelchair-accessibility. Progressive resistance™ adjusts to the needs of users of all fitness levels.
Our formula for your success is simple: provide users a safe exercise to gain the benefits of both aerobic and anaerobic training. This makes the exercise a vigorous cardio and strength workout, using almost all of the body’s muscle groups, while keeping your feet firmly and safely planted on the ground. The RX2500 series of rope trainers delivers efficiency, flexibility, robustness and value required by todays commercial and home gyms.
- Progressive Resistance - Automatically adjusts resistance from 10lbs up to 200lbs, based on pulling speed and intensity
- Integrated Display - LCD display tracks time, speed (ft/ min), distance (total feet pulled), calories, and scan mode. Works independent of HIPERVISION
- Hand-Made Rope - GET A GRIP on our durable and pliable, polyester-weaved rope. Soft on hands and easy-to-clean. Available in black or burgundy-black colors.
- Compliant & Mobile - Standard ADA compliant removable seat and transport wheels for easy unit positioning
- Adjustable Pulley - 8-position pop-pin enables vertical, horizontal & diagonal pull configurations for a full body workout
- Hipervision System - Interactive training system for club members, group training, and individuals available as an ADD-ON
Length 48” (122 cm)
Width 35” (89 cm)
Height 91” (231 cm)
Weight 160 lb (73 kg)