InBody BPBIO 750 Blood Pressure Monitor
Questions? Talk to an InBody expert 888-963-9454
✔️ Authorized InBody Dealer
💰 Lowest Price Online Guaranteed
📦 FAST Shipping: Delivery in 1-2 weeks
The BPBIO 750 is a clinically validated, automatic, accurate, and user-friendly blood pressure monitor. Voice guidance and a patented self-adjusting elbow sensor and cuff provide the ideal position for accurate results. With the touch of a button, examinees can self-test using either arm. Precise readings help you identify potential health risks and create effective treatment plans. The clinically validated BPBIO 750 measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure, mean arterial pressure, pulse pressure, pulse, and rate pressure product.
The BPBIO 750 Blood Pressure Kiosk is able to seamlessly fit in any hospital, clinic, pharmacy, or virtually any facility. Use the BPBIO 750 as a standalone device or with an InBody professional body composition analyzer to integrate blood pressure measurements into the Body Composition Result Sheet. Manage all your data, stay connected with clients, and build better relationships with the available LookinBody Web cloud-based software.
This product comes with FREE Shipping ($180 value) and a 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Self-Adjusting Cuff & Sensor - The clinically validated BPBIO 750 features an adjustable stool and self-adjusting cuff and elbow sensor to place examinees in the right position for highly accurate results every time.
- Ambidextrous Self-Testing - With a wheelchair-accessible design, voice guidance, and a display that guides examinees through the testing process, self-measurement using either arm has never been easier.
- Insightful Results - In just 45 seconds, examinees receive a results printout, while vital measurements like Systolic and Diastolic Blood Pressure show on the display for quick reference. Select from four result receipts with up to seven outputs and a test history Result Sheet for easy monitoring over time.
- Compact & Convenient - Lighter and more compact than most monitors, the auto-calibrated BPBIO 750 conveniently fits any facility or provides portable measurement. For enhanced sanitation, the BPBIO 750 is available with a disposable cuff barrier and contact-free testing guidelines.
- Test: 30 seconds (average), 20-50 seconds depending on pulse and blood pressure value
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric
- Display Unit: 1mmHg
Measurement Range: 0 – 300mmHg (Pressure)
30 – 240bpm (Pulse)
- Equipment Weight: 15.65 lbs
- Product Dimension (L x W x H): 21.5 x 11.8 x 19.1 in
- Stand Dimension (L x W x H): 20.5 x 18.5 x 30.3
- Database: Stores up to 1 million results
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Display Type: 7-Segment LED (Systolic, Diastolic, Time, Pulse)
- Power Source: AC 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz, 36VA
- Printer: High-speed thermal printer with built-in automatic cutter
- Accuracy: ± 2mmHG (Pressure), ± 1.5% (Pulse)
- Cuff Size: Arm circumference: 7 – 16 inches
- Pressurization Time: Approximately 10 seconds
- Voice Guidance: Guides user through blood pressure measurement and results
- Outputs: Systolic Blood Pressure, Diastolic Blood Pressure, Mean Arterial Pressure, Pulse Pressure, Pulse, Rate Pressure Product
- Result Sheet: Selectable for measurement values, graph, blood pressure knowledge, or correct posture guide