OxyLife 2ATA – Premium Monoplace Oxygen Therapy Chamber
Call us before placing your order 888-963-9454
✔️ Authorized OxyHelp Dealer
💰 Lowest Price Online Guaranteed
🔒 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Additional Information
Healthier with every breath
- Will serve users for years with minimum running costs and maintenance.
- Delivers amazing results really fast and lets you make every therapy session count.
- Is intended for people of all ages, to make them feel stronger, healthier, more energized and free of pain.
- Non-medical equipment, affordable price range.
- The door is pressure-sealed, no hinges or other closing mechanism that could be subject to pressure load stress.
- Anti-friction bearings permit easy door slide movement by hand.
- Anti-bacterial leather like interior.
- High quality resin fiber loop mattress and pillow – 90% of the core material is air to help dissipate heat and moisture generated by the body during therapy. Allows good ventilation through the entire chamber. It also helps keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. – Made in Japan.
Automatically controlled pressure system
The microprocessor system automatically balances the rates of the pumping system and air inlet to set and maintain the requested air pressure and shuts off the compressor after 60 seconds malfunction.
- Friendly user interface that allows manual settings for:
- Compression/decompression speed
- Treatment pressure level
- Chamber temperature
- Session time
Mirrored commands inside and outside of the chamber
- Two-way communication system. Mirrored commands inside and outside of the chamber.
- Wi-Fi connection to send session information to another device.
Specialized HBOT Chamber Features
The design and engineering of the OxyLife chamber revolves around the safety, comfort and convenience of the patient.
- Air filled system with oxygen provided through BIBS mask
- Dual over-pressure safety mechanism – manual and software
- No oxygen cylinders required
- Quiet operation (low noise both inside and outside of the chamber)
- Automatic depressurization in case of power failure
- Patient quick stop button
- Two layers of air filters – 0.05 and 0.01 micrometers
- Antibacterial interior – internationally certified – Japanese SEK standards
- The ability to hear, see and to monitor the patient at all times
- Emergency depressurization available for patient and operator
- Patient controlled ear pressure equalizer
- Medical grade tubing
Specialized HBOT Chamber Features
- Body material, Color: Aluminum, White
- Usage time: 30 - 600 minutes
- Oxygen density / max. Pressure: 32 (%)
- Air conditioning cool: Optional
- Warm: Optional
- Video + Sound: Optional
- Oxygen Concentrator: Optional
- Operation Outside: Color touchscreen
- Operation in Capsule: Start /Stop Only
- Installation Base: Caster Wheels
- Interphone: Included
- Ear equalizer: Auto
30 inches, 31.5 inches, 35.5 inches
The OXYLIFE I Capsule Models
Chambers available in 80 and 90 diameter sizes to significantly reduce the incidence of noncompliance because of claustrophobia.
Breathe easily, we’ve got you covered
OXYHELP INDUSTRY offers clients a manufacturer warranty of 2 years with 3 years extension option for unlimited confidence.
Service and maintenance
Fast and reliable
We guarantee the swiftest technical intervention times in the industry. We are able to service your equipment in no longer than 10 working days for units sold anywhere in the world.
That’s safe to know.
***Approximate shipping to continental USA: $8,500
***Customs (approx 2.5%) and shipping from Europe additional.