Summit to Sea Grand Dive Pro Hyperbaric Chamber
Have questions or need Rx assistance? Call 888-963-9454
✔️ Authorized Summit to Sea Dealer
💰 Lowest Price Online Guaranteed
🇺🇸 Discounts available for Military, Police, Firefighters and First Responders
📦 FREE & FAST Shipping: Delivery in 1-2 weeks
This product requires a doctor's prescription. Call 888-963-9454 for assistance.
Summit to Sea Grand Dive Pro assembly video (link)
The Grand Dive Pro is quite possibly the best quality and safest Hyperbaric "soft chamber" on the market. It is the largest chamber of the Summit line. Wheelchairs and gurneys can roll right in and healthcare providers can remain inside with room to spare.
All Summit models utilize redundant compressors for optimal reliability and translucent material allowing for a bright & airy interior (which feels less claustrophobic than other chambers). The patented sound suppression system offers a quite and relaxing session.
Summit to Sea has been manufacturing Class II chambers for over 30 years and the devices are examined by Institutional Review Boards to ensure quality and safety. You won't find any chambers exceeding this level of quality and service at a better price. Guaranteed.
- FREE Shipping ($275 value)
- 2 Year Warranty & Low Price Guarantee
- Works with standard 15-20 amp outlet
- Providing 4.4 PSI – 1.3 ATA
- This chamber measures 46" in diameter
- Comes with redundant compressors (2) for added safety
- One auxiliary valve
- Two viewing windows
- Four round foam bolsters connected in a cradle
- External frame is included with purchase
- Thin sleeping mat is included
- Carrying case included
- Frame is included
- Includes a double vent system for safely achieving a maximum of 4.4 PSI
- Double sided full length zippers for easy entry and exit (can be operated from the inside or the outside of the chamber)
- The same high efficiency electric air pumps with patented sound suppression as The Shallow Dive and The Grand Dive, plus in-line air filtration
- FREE Shipping ($275 value)
Summit to Sea warrants our products and accessories against defect for two years from purchase. The warranty covers parts and labor to repair the Summit to Sea system. Summit to Sea, at our option and sole discretion, will repair or replace the warranty item. The warranty does not cover damage as a result of misuse or unauthorized modification. Shipping to and from Summit to Sea is the customer's responsibility.
Summit to Sea has always and will continue to cover all components on our chambers — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses... in other words, if it came from Summit to Sea we will stand behind our product.
Extended warranties are available for purchase anytime within the two year warranty period. The extended warranties also cover all components on the chamber — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses, etc.