Summit to Sea Grand Dive Pro Plus Hyperbaric Chamber
Have questions or need Rx assistance? Call 888-963-9454
✔️ Authorized Summit to Sea Dealer
💰 Lowest Price Online Guaranteed
🇺🇸 Discounts available for Military, Police, Firefighters and First Responders
📦 FREE & FAST Shipping: Delivery in 1-2 weeks
This product requires a doctor's prescription. Call 888-963-9454 for assistance.
Summit to Sea Grand Dive Pro Plus assembly video (link)
The Grand Dive Pro Plus is quite possibly the best quality and safest Hyperbaric "soft chamber" on the market. Largest chamber of the Summit line. Wheelchairs and gurneys can roll right in and healthcare providers can remain inside with room to spare.
Summit to Sea is the only company that provides support 7 days a week.
All Summit models utilize redundant compressors for optimal reliability and translucent material allowing for a bright & airy interior (which feels less claustrophobic than other chambers). The patented sound suppression system offers a quite and relaxing session.
Summit to Sea has been manufacturing Class II chambers for over 30 years and the devices are examined by Institutional Review Boards to ensure quality and safety. You won't find any chambers exceeding this level of quality and service at a better price. Guaranteed.
- FREE Shipping ($475 value)
- 2 Year Warranty & Low Price Guarantee
- Works with standard 15-20 amp outlet
- 60" in diameter
- 103" long (8.5')
- 4 redundant compressors for added safety
- The Grand Dive Pro Plus is uniquely designed with a large spacious entrance
- Double sided circumferential zippers for ease of entry and exit (can be operated from the inside or the outside of the chamber)
- Includes an external furniture-grade PVC frame
- Plenty of room for multiple people or plenty of room to exercise inside the chamber
- Comes with redundant compressors (4) for added safety
- An air relief valve is provided at each end of the chamber
Easy to use
Spacious and roomy
- Light and bright
- Weighs approximately 50 pounds
- Includes four air relief valves for safely achieving a maximum of 4.4 PSI
- Two auxiliary valves and two viewing windows
- Carrying case included with purchase
- Four high-efficiency electric air pumps with patented sound suppression and in-line air filtration
- FREE Shipping ($475 value)
Summit to Sea warrants our products and accessories against defect for two years from purchase. The warranty covers parts and labor to repair the Summit to Sea system. Summit to Sea, at our option and sole discretion, will repair or replace the warranty item. The warranty does not cover damage as a result of misuse or unauthorized modification. Shipping to and from Summit to Sea is the customer's responsibility.
Summit to Sea has always and will continue to cover all components on our chambers — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses... in other words, if it came from Summit to Sea we will stand behind our product.
Extended warranties are available for purchase anytime within the two year warranty period. The extended warranties also cover all components on the chamber — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses, etc.