OxyLife 2ATA – Premium Multiplace Oxygen Therapy Chambers
Call us before placing your order 888-963-9454
✔️ Authorized OxyHelp Dealer
💰 Lowest Price Online Guaranteed
🔒 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Additional Information
Mini & Maxi Multiplace
The OxyHelp OxyLife C Multiplace chamber is ideal for multiple users at the same time, either with an assistant or observer inside to monitor the user and assist with the session, electronic functions or emergencies.
The different sizes of Multiplace chambers (2, 4 or 5-seater) can also fit cardio equipment like a stationary bike or can be fitted with 2 to 5 seats for users to enjoy collective sessions.
The Mini & Maxi Multiplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers are constructed to distinct specifications for clinics that receive an influx of numerous patients in oxygen therapy care. The chambers reduce staff personnel for patients and are designed for comfortable therapy sessions. An operator can control the chamber from the outside, either step inside with the patients. The chambers feature dual computer operation to allow patients to setup their medical protocol from both the inside and the outside.
Portability and installation
The only multiplace chamber to fit through a standard doorway
The 3 sections are small enough (70 cm x 190 cm) to pass through a standard sized door frame to allow for assembly inside a building, without having to structurally modify the building. When needed, the modular chamber may be dismantled, moved and then conveniently re-assembled at a different location.
- Modular construction
- Flexible seals, gaskets and fluid sealing materials placed between modules and sections prevent gas leakage and loss of pressure from the chamber
- Foldable seats allow convenient space usage
- Possibility of wheelchair access
- Chamber can be equipped with a stationary bike
A Multiplace Chamber with multiple advantages
- Will serve your users for years with minimum running costs and maintenance.
- Delivers amazing results really fast and it lets you make every therapy session count.
- Designed for people of all ages, will make them feel stronger, healthier, more energized and free of pain.
- Available for purchase in the affordable price range.
- Excellent return on investment
- Low floor space ratio and minimal supervision
- Can accommodate up to 5 (five) people.
- Practitioner independent (can be operated from inside without assistance, timer and counter)
- Low running costs and low maintenance (air filter replacement only)
- Built using modular parts allows easy installation inside an existing and functioning facility.
Specialized HBOT Chamber Features
The design and engineering of the OxyLife chamber revolves around the safety, comfort and convenience of the patient.
- Air filled system with oxygen provided through BIBS mask
- Dual over-pressure safety mechanism – manual and software
- No oxygen cylinders required
- Quiet operation (low noise both inside and outside of the chamber)
- Automatic depressurization in case of power failure
- Patient quick stop button
- Two layers of air filters – 0.05 and 0.01 micrometers
- Antibacterial interior – internationally certified – Japanese SEK standards
- The ability to hear, see and to monitor the patient at all times
- Emergency depressurization available for patient and operator
- Patient controlled ear pressure equalizer
- Medical grade tubing
Specialized HBOT Chamber Features
- Body material, Color: Aluminum, White
- Usage time: 30 - 600 minutes
- Oxygen density / max. Pressure: 32 (%)
- Air conditioning cool: Optional
- Warm: Optional
- Video + Sound: Optional
- Oxygen Concentrator: Optional
- Operation Outside: Color touchscreen
- Operation in Capsule: Start /Stop Only
- Installation Base: Caster Wheels
- Interphone: Included
- Ear equalizer: Auto
30 inches, 31.5 inches, 35.5 inches
Ideal for activities in different fields:
- Wellness and Spa
- Fitness Centers
- Sports Centers
- Private Use
- Beauty Salons
Price Includes Air Cooler
2 Seats: $130,750
3 Seats: $150,750
4 Seats: $170,750
***Approximate shipping to continental USA: $8,500
***Customs (approx 2.5%) and shipping from Europe additional.